Camera-Ready Paper Preparation and Copyright Form Submission Guidelines
Step 1: Final Camera-Ready Paper Preparation
Step-2: Generating the CAMERA-READY PDF using PDF-EXPRESS
- Enter the Conference ID [ 59642X],your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
- Check that the contact information is still valid, and click “Submit”.
- Enter the Conference ID [ 59642X],your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account.
- When you click “Login”, simply click “Continue”. You will need to re-confirm your password. You can use the existing password or a new password.
- You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup/creation.
- Enter the Conference ID [ 59642X],email address and password. You will be prompted to check your information. Once you accept it you will move to the next page.
- For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”.
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
- Click “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source Files for Checking or Converting”.
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
- Download the successfully converted PDF file to your computer. You will need to upload this file on the EDAS system.
Step 3: Submission of the copyright form
After uploading the final camera-ready paper (Please note that the paper must have passed PDF Check in IEEE PDF eXpress), click on the ‘Submit IEEE copyright Form’ link to enter the IEEE Copyright Form Submission CMT page. Click on the IEEE copyright website link. Now, the author will be redirected to the IEEE eCF site to submit the copyright form.
After filling out the IEEE copyright form and copyright agreements, there is an option to download the completed IEEE Copyright Form (The corresponding author would have received the copyright form through email also).
Please upload it to the same page in CMT (or use the ‘drop files here’ menu). The corresponding author may submit the copyright form for all the authors of the paper.