YOUNG PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENT ACTIVITIES
STUDENT PAPER CONTEST
Bachelors, Masters or PhD students who are working under any recognized institution (India or abroad) in Wireless, Antennas and Microwave Engineering can apply. The selected applicants need to register and present their work at WAMS 2024. Travel support will be provided to selected eligible candidates on request (for train/bus travel within India). The presentation and quality of work will be evaluated by expert judges. Winner and runner-up in each category (Bachelors, Masters & Ph D) will be announced during the awards banquet ceremony. Each award includes a cash prize, a plaque and a certificate.
- Applicants need to submit a 2-4 page summary of their research project. Papers submitted to WAMS will also be considered as entries to the competition. Student applicant shall be the first author ofin the submitted paper.
- In addition, 1-page CV should also be prepared including your institution, course of study and advisor name and email id
- Mail the summary/submitted paper and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject (Student Paper Contest).
YOUNG PROFESSIONALS EXCELLENCE AWARD
Young professionals below the age of 40, and in the initial stage of their career in academic/industrial research are eligible to apply. The shortlisted candidates need to register and present their recent research work in a special session at WAMS 2024. The presentation, quality of work and the research quality will be evaluated by the experts, and the Young Professionals Excellence Award will be announced during the awards banquet ceremony. The award includes a cash prize, a plaque and a certificate.
- Please submit the following documents to email@example.com with the subject ‘Young Professionals Excellence Award ’-
- 2-page CV listing the current and previous professional roles
- List of publications
- 1-page Current research summary
Last Date for application submission: December 7, 2023
Notification of acceptance: December 17, 2023
Wishing you all the best and looking forward to meeting you at Visakhapatnam.
For any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
YP & SA Organizing Committee
Ms. Sai Harshini Behara, Dr. N. C. Pradhan, Dr. Gaurangi Gupta, Ms. M S Sivada, Dr. Abhilasha Mishra